Adding Event Staff to an event
To add Event Staff to an event:
- Click into an individual event and navigate to the Staff tab. Here you can see and edit information for the Staff who have already been added to the event.
- Click the blue "Add Event Staff" button to add a new member.
- Select the Role you want the Event Staff member to have. Read our article about Permissions to learn about the different options for Event Staff.
- Search for a member who has already been added to your Org, or click to add a new member.
Once you have added Event Staff, you can designate them as Remote or On-site to help clarify their roles during the pre-event planning, on-site execution and post-event wrap up.
Importing Event Staff from a CSV
You can also import Event Staff from a CSV file by clicking "Import CSV File" in the Add Event Staff window or by clicking the actions menu in the upper-right corner of the Staff tab within an event.
- Drag and drop a CSV file for upload or choose a file from your computer. Make sure your CSV file has at least these three columns: First Name, Last Name and Email.
- Use the next screen to map the column headers from your file (on the left) to the correct Circa Member Fields (on the right). Then click Next.
- In the next step, choose a Role for the Event Staff you're importing.
- The last page will ask you to confirm that you are ready to import the Event Staff. If you're ready, click Import.
Managing Event Staff
You can manage your Team with Staffing Reports, which give you high-level reporting on your Team's utilization.
You can also personalize Event Briefs for Event Staff so that they will only see their own Schedules and Meetings with all the info needed to execute an event on a single responsive web page, Google Doc or PDF.