To add a new Org Member, click the + at the top of the sidebar and selecting Add New Member from the dropdown menu.
Then select the appropriate Role for the new Member. Each Role comes with a different set of Permissions, which can apply at the Team or Event level.
You can add more than one Member by clicking + Add another. Note that when using the invite window, all of the Members must have the same Role and access to the same Teams or Events.
You can see whether a Team Member has confirmed his or her account under the Invite Status column in Org Reports & Settings > Org Members.
If you need to resend an invitation email to a Team Member, you can do that by scrolling to the right and selecting the actions menu, then clicking Resend invite.
Adding Team Members by importing a CSV
To add Team Members in bulk by importing a CSV, you'll first need to create and clean your CSV file using the following as columns:
- First Name (required)
- Last name (required)
- Email (required)
- Mobile Phone
- Office Phone
You can click to download this Team Members Import Template spreadsheet, which has Circa member fields already set as column headers: Team Members Import Template.
Uploading your spreadsheet
To upload your spreadsheet:
- Click the + at the top of the sidebar and select Add New Member.
- In the lower left of the popup, click "Import CSV File" and select your file.
- Use the next screen to map the column headers from your file (on the left) to the correct Circa Member Fields (on the right). Then click Next.
- In the next step, choose a Role for the members you're importing. Be sure to learn about different Permissions before inviting your Team.
- Choose which Team(s) or Events you would like to add the members to, then click Next.
- The last page will ask you to confirm that you are ready to import the members. If you're ready, click Import.
When the import is complete, you will see a confirmation screen. If there were any errors with the import, you will have the option to download a csv file which will tell you what errors occurred.
A few notes:
- When you add a new Org Member, they'll receive a welcome email with a link to confirm their account and set a password.
- Confirming an account (i.e. setting a password and signing in) isn't required to start collaborating on Circa. For example, when you assign a Task, the assignee will begin receiving assignment notifications, even if they haven't confirmed their account.