To enable the sync between Circa and Salesforce, simply navigate to Org Reports & Settings > Integrations > Salesforce.
From the "Auth" tab, simply click "Connect Account" and use your Salesforce login credentials to quickly link your account.
To use the Salesforce integration, you'll need a Salesforce edition that supports API access and, depending on the Salesforce sync options you want to use, your Salesforce admin will need the following permissions:
- Read/write access to Leads
- Read/write access to Contacts
- Read/write access to Campaigns
- Read/write access to Campaign Members
- Read-only access to Accounts
We recommend creating an "Integration User" – a dedicated Salesforce account with name and email address, such as:
- Circa Sync [email protected]
With this approach, your team can clearly see that updates to synced Campaigns, Contacts and Meetings come from Event.